What we do
Design Everest is an innovative and fast growing company. We are an engineering firm and technology startup, using technology to innovate and differentiate in the AEC field and bring engineering and design services to the residential and commercial construction industry.
We are seeking experienced structural engineers to join our Engineering design team on a project-by-project basis as a freelance engineer. This is a contracted & remote position for a California licensed PE. Our team of in-house and freelance engineers is growing rapidly and you would be joining a highly professional and established team. We have active projects all over California. This is the perfect opportunity for experienced engineers with an entrepreneurial spirit to come onboard.
What’s in it for you!
- Flexible work schedule and manage your own hours
- Freedom for choosing projects and locations
- Competitive pay
- Administrative support that allows you to concentrate on engineering design
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor degree in Structural Engineering/Civil Engineering
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant structural experience (residential, wood frame)
- Current PE California license and ideally SE California license