Delphia's mission is to develop an online marketplace in which people and companies can invest their data as assets, control how those assets are used, and realize the economic returns that their data generates. Through our various apps and services, we're building a new kind of company that completely rethinks the value of privacy, data, and accountability.
Delphia is a small team people located near Queen and Bathurst in downtown Toronto. We started in January and have already graduated from YCombinator and received a sizeable seed round investment, with interest from additional investors.
Whether we're tweaking the most minute interface details, or analyzing giant data sets, people at Delphia are creatives at heart. Our teams are continually iterating, solving problems, and working together to build new ways to generate economic returns for our users. Working together, we can help people to realize the actual value of their data - we're just getting started.
You're a talented and creative engineer, passionate about massive scale, quality, craftsmanship, and you're looking to push the boundaries of what is possible. You're not only an engineer however, you also bring a strong sense of interaction design to the team as well. As an iOS Engineer, you will specialize in building crafted products as well as scaling and improving the core mobile infrastructure that powers our apps.
- Work inside a multi-disciplinary product team to customize our experiences for iOS
- Prototyping new features
- Go from idea to implementation
- Maintain high-level performance quality
- Two years of consistently working on iOS.
- Ability to collaborate across engineering and design teams
- Ability to recognize and implement modern product design
- Ability to write code
- Three years of consistently working on iOS
- Experience Building and shipping web products in a continuous fashion
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.