Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of operation gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and backed by a leading silicon valley venture capital firm.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
As a key member of the Talent team, you will impact Deliverr’s talent recruiting strategy and help build a world class team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record recruiting in an agency or high growth startup environment and is eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you make the candidate experience delightful and manage it from end-to-end. You will be a trusted thought partner to our leadership team.
What You’ll Do
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for Deliverr
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their talent needs and drive a plan to achieve those
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent
- Source candidate through company network, LinkedIn, AngeList and other online forums
- Schedule and manage candidates to ensure delightful candidate experience
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Senior Leadership positions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Google Hire or a similar recruiting tool and Google Sheets or Excel
- Experience with engineering recruiting
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym membership
- Daily lunch
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.