Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of operation gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We have offices in San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto and are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
What you'll do
- Be an integral part of our daily operations team
- Help devise and determine how we can create processes to build a world class support team
- Field requests and support tickets from our sellers and warehouses
- Learn the ins and outs of our business so you can handle any questions
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve daily fulfillment and delivery issues, piecing together the end-to-end story to identify root causes and see cases through to resolution
- Review exceptions to identify trends and expose prime opportunities to improve our operations and increase customer satisfaction
- Track learnings and best practices to contribute to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Help us prioritize resolution of systemic problems, working with our Growth and Engineering teams
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Some experience in customer service or project management
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills + great attention to detail
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Comfortable with Google Sheets
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym membership
- Daily catered lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.