Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of operations gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto. We are backed by a leading silicon valley venture capital firm.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products anywhere in the world within two days or less - we’re looking for you.
As Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for hitting overall revenue targets for all active merchants on Deliverr. You will have a General Manager disposition to manage and aggressively grow your portfolio of business. You will have a strong bias for action to bring multiple internal group together to achieve results for our merchant base.
What you'll do
- Attract, hire and manage a team of talented Customer Success Manager, each of whom will manage 200+ accounts. You will be responsible for overall average monthly orders across all merchants
- Do active quarterly planning and forecasting and craft execution plans to hit the plans
- Serve as the escalation point of contact for any merchant escalation
- Lead strategy for segmenting merchants, assigning merchants to Engagement Managers and creating monthly goals for each segment
- Lead best practices to grow merchants business on marketplaces and Deliverr. Train the team on the best practices.
- Lead the effort for creation of content that helps merchants become more successful on marketplaces and Deliverr.
- Lead automated emails, webinars and other tactics to educate merchants on the platform and other tools they need to grow their business.
- Partnerships with other companies to build a healthy ecosytem of tools merchants need to grow their business.
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years of experience, ideally as a Director of Customer Success or Head of Account Management, Director of Product Marketing experience at an SMB startup
- Experience in attracting, hiring, training and managing a team
- GM Attitude - Strong bias for action to do what it takes to hit numbers. Align operations, engineering and data science team to drive initiatives that will help drive merchant success on Deliverr.
- Excellent consultative, communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills. Flexible and comfortable in the environment of a rapidly growing company
- Highly analytical, deep experience with reporting tools and ability to pull reports, analyze and get insights.
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart or e-commerce fulfillment
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym membership