We’re a group of engineers, product authorities, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help us enable free 2-day shipping for any seller regardless of size. We have locations in San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto and we're growing rapidly.
What you'll do:
- Reinvent fulfillment by designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving pragmatic software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the product and business that you work on.
- Actively learn new language, techniques, and methodologies.
- Contribute actively to code reviews and design reviews.
You should have:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study OR equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of front-end or full-stack experience with demonstrable portfolio/repository.
- Insatiable curiosity, passion and ownership to tackle difficult, real-world problems.
- Someone who follows TDD or in general enjoys writing tests.
- Experience shipping production code with full instrumentation: deployment, logging, and monitoring and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- React and Redux for UI.
- Independent Service Oriented Architectures with services composed of: Node, Typescript, Java, Spring and MySQL RDS.
- DynamoDB for integration services
- SQS for queuing.