Technical Product Manager
- San Francisco, CA, United States
Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and backed by a leading silicon valley venture capital firm.
We’re looking for creators! If you are excited about building the backbone to deliver products everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
What will you do:
- Work closely with our engineering and growth teams to increase conversion rates.
- Improve customer experience from early engagement through on-boarding processes.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the product and business that you work on.
- Actively learn new languages, techniques, and methodologies.
What we’re looking for:
- Insatiable Curiosity, Undying Passion and Ownership to take on hard, real-world problems.
- Background in Software Engineering or related field.
- Prior experience in growth/marketing optimization.
- Analytical problem solver, driven by data.
- 3+ years of experience as a growth-focused PM.
- Demonstrated UX skillset.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity.
- A proactive team player who can work across domains to get projects accomplished.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Bonus Points for:
- Prior experience in Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Logistics, Shipping and Warehouse technologies.
- React and Redux for UI.
- Independent Service Oriented Architectures with services composed of:
- Java, Spring and MySQL RDS.
- Node, Typescript, MySQL RDS.
- DynamoDB for integration services
- SQS for queuing.
- We run on AWS.