Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of operation gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and backed by a leading silicon valley venture capital firm.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
As Director of Marketing, you will drive merchant signups to Deliverr.
What you'll do
- Oversee Deliverr’s content, ads, partner and affiliate marketing initiatives to exceed sign up and cost per signup goal
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of various marketing campaigns
- Implement a full attribution methodology across various marketing initiatives to have a clear view on the cost and value per lead for each channel and initiative
- Build long term marketing strategy, execution plan and forecast to support the rapid scaling goals of Deliverr
- Build a content strategy and plan to position Deliverr as a thought leader in the marketplace merchant space
- Rapidly expand the partner and affiliate marketing program to exceed signups
- Manage SEO and Ad agencies to sign up and performance goals
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years of B2B Marketing experience in the SMB space
- Highly quantitative, deep experience in attribution and marketing analytics
- Prior experience in or managing content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Prior experience in scaling ad spend at a startup
- Comfortable with managing remote/freelance operators and agencies
- Hands on with producing content ideas, emails, ads, one pagers and case studies
Bonus points for:
- Experience in eCommerce or fulfillment
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart
Location: San Francisco
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym membership
- Daily catered lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.