Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of operations gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto. We are backed by a leading silicon valley venture capital firm.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products anywhere in the world within two days or less - we’re looking for you.
As Director of Sales, you will be responsible for exceeding sales quota targets of the team.
What you'll do
- Exceed monthly sales team quotas
- Implement strategic planning, forecasting and ongoing development of sales team
- Coach account executives in effective sales strategies, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning
- Attract, hire, train and manage a Sales team to consistently execute company wide revenue goals
- Identify improvement in all areas of productivity, process and efficiency including implementing systems, reporting and building documentation
- Build and maintain relationships with leaders especially product/engineering and marketing to stay on top of new products/releases and improvements.
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years of experience working in sales
- 5+ years of experience leading a SMB B2B sales team
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding multi-million dollar team quotas
- Expert in CRM, sales process creation, reporting and modern sales tools
- Entrepreneurial with scaling experience in a fast growing startup
Bonus points for:
- HubSpot knowledge
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart or e-commerce fulfillment
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym membership