Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of operations gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto. We are backed by a leading silicon valley venture capital firm.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products anywhere in the world within two days or less - we’re looking for you.
As Social Media Specialist, you'll grow and manage our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube profiles. You'll manage postings schedules, source original content, share content and promote our marketing materials. You’ll also be responsible for developing the voice and tone of our profile.
On a day-to-day basis, the Social Media Specialist will:
- Moderate comments and posts in real-time
- Escalate Facebook messages that aren’t answered by support within 24 hours
- Ensure timely and consistent updates and responses
- Share out marketing materials and CTAs as requested (webinars, announcements, blogs)
- Upload and optimize videos on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram (shortening videos and using clips where relevant)
- Craft monthly social media posting schedules
- Report on social media metrics and KPIs in relation to EOY goals
A day in the life of the Social Media Specialist:
- Kick-off the day by checking Slack, Asana and your email to monitor urgent requests.
- Check new activity on all social profiles to track reactions from recent posts.
- Review the metrics and record them in our shared KPIs tracking document, which we analyze weekly (micro) and monthly (macro).
- Download a video file to be shared and upload it natively on YouTube and Facebook, adding it to their respective playlists in each platform. Upload it natively to Twitter and LinkedIn, making use of hashtags you created specifically for Deliverr and use across our key media shares. You clip it for Instagram and direct viewers to YouTube so they can watch the entire video.
- Use the Google Spreadsheet that has the content you plan to post for the following month. Upon seeing they’re all approved, schedule each post to ensure our social channels are consistently active and covering our marketing activities, new initiatives, partners, webinars and more.
This position can be based from your home office or our Chicago or San Francisco office. We're looking for a commitment of approximately 10 hours per week with a flexible schedule.