Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of operations gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto. We are backed by a leading silicon valley venture capital firm.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products anywhere in the world within two days or less - we’re looking for you.
As Engagement Manager, you will be managing and growing merchant’s business that are currently using the Deliverr Fulfillment. The role requires innate business curiosity and strong business relationship to develop in-depth understanding of each merchant needs. You will help craft creative solutions for merchant needs to increase their business on Deliverr.
What you'll do
- Manage 200+ accounts, actively engaging via phone or email, but also creating automated communication to help streamline the account management process.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Craft solutions with the existing platform with the help of data science, operations, engineering teams to serve your customers.
- Create best practices for your merchants and set up automated emails to educate and unblock merchants to increase their business on Deliverr
- Be a strong voice of seller inside Deliverr to help prioritize their needs.
- Build and maintain strong and trusting customer relationships
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of experience, ideally as a Customer Success or Account Management experience at an SMB startup
- GM of your business attitude - take the lead in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches for increasing seller business on Deliverr
- Excellent consultative, communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills. Flexible and comfortable in the environment of a rapidly growing company
- Very comfortable with modern software products and have a solid technical aptitude to understand new products and platforms
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart or e-commerce fulfillment
San Francisco, CA
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym membership