Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of operation gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and backed by a leading silicon valley venture capital firm.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
What will you do
- Make the working environment in our San Francisco HQ office productive and comfortable, managing everything from the basics (utilities, mail, lunch catering, snacks, supplies) to organizing all-hands meetings and cultural events (happy hours, off-sites).
- Plan, arrange and maintain the workspace; we're growing the team rapidly, so we need a lot of help to ensure our space is ready and welcoming
- Coordinate onsite onboardings of new employees, managing their first days to ensure they have the best experience possible and access to whatever resources they need
- Support CEO and leadership team helping with scheduling meetings and travel, when needed
- Support recruiting and scheduling onsite visits
What we look for
- Expert organization skills
- Great time-management
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Comfort with google docs (especially calendar), drive, and project management tools like Asana
- Warm and welcoming demeanor; you will be the first face visitors see when they enter our office :)
- Experience working in startup environment, huge plus
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym membership
- Daily catered lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.