deevio is an early-stage startup that aims at automating visual inspection in production. Even today, in times of automation and industry 4.0, visual quality control is still done manually. This task is difficult, prone to errors and inconsistent. At deevio, our mission is to help these people by developing deep learning models for image classification based on defect and non-defect product images. We combine the latest developments in AI with a real-world problem in manufacturing.
We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our Headquarters office in Berlin for 20 hours per week. The founders consider this opening not just a support role but a mission-critical position as your job is to improve the working life of our colleagues.
Additionally, you will be the first point of contact at our front desk for guests and visitors, and be a key part of on-boarding our new employees every month.
Most importantly, together with the founders, you will be the evangelist of deevio’s unique working culture and will help to shape the future of the company.
If you are passionate about organizational tasks, are a great communicator and care about creating a fantastic working atmosphere, we would like to get to know you better!
- Work closely with and support the Founders in their day to day activities
- Ensure the well-being of the staff by cultivating the best work environment possible
- Support the team with administrative and organizational tasks
- Organize internal and external events and activities
- Organize team travels (transport and accommodation)
- Create and continuously improve office management processes, guidelines and day to day operations
- Act as point of contact for our team
- Interact with local vendors and partner companies
- Manage office budget and other administrative duties
- Plan and execute upcoming office moves or renovations
- Directly assist the founders with office tasks such as preparing presentations, offers and reports
- Prepare invoices for customers
Expertise with Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of German accounting practices and rules
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Fluent in German, as well as exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Remarkable people skills and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Exceptional organising skills
- Proactiveness – being able to identify the needs and come up with solutions
- Result-oriented – you like to set your own goals and you do your best to achieve them
- Detail-oriented – you have a high personal standard that you set for yourself
- Hands-on mentality – you like to get your hands dirty making things work
- Service-oriented – experience in hospitality is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Joining an industrial B2B startup at an early stage
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future
- Continuous improvement: learn everyday something new from our team of experts
- Personal networking: be introduced and work with the world’s largest corporations
- Flexibility in work environment
- Regular team events and an office in Prenzlauer Berg
- Fair compensation package
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are one team that wants to get up in the morning and go to work with the feeling that we are doing something that gives us purpose, challenges us, and is fun. Our team combines a deep industry expertise of 25 years experience in the field of machine vision with innovative, new ways of building a company. We are driven by the problem we want to solve and are highly motivated to turn Deevio into a big success story. We value transparency, honesty and open-mindedness and are looking forward to your contribution to our culture.