is the one-year-old startup that brings machine learning to the factory floors: we automate end-of-line quality control using machine learning. Well funded, with strong customer traction and revenue, we are ready to scale up our business and team. We are on a mission to bring state-of-the-art UI to the factories.
Are you an experienced Front-End Engineer with the urge to create beautifully simple, yet effective UI’s? Are you able into break down complex Artificial Intelligence (AI) computations to meaningful and comprehensive Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)? Are you sick and tired of developing yet another e-commerce website and want to challenge yourself with something totally different? - Let’s talk!
- Experience with visualization of images and statistical data using libraries such as D3.js
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- 3+ years of working experience in building frontend applications.
- Build the frontend for our cloud platform to manage AI model training and evaluation, manage edge devices and visualize production statistics
- Extend the frontend for our edge device, the AI box, to display inspection results
- Work together with backend engineers, data scientists and management on translating customer requirements into product design
- Help growing the engineering team with support in recruiting, coaching of junior team members and facilitating knowledge transfer
- Ownership over your projects and an empowering working environment
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work part time
- Snacks, drinks and coffee
- Central office location in Prenzlauer Berg
Your new team
Your prospective engineering colleagues have experience in building applications that run on the edge and on the cloud. No matter if it is about designing great APIs, finding the best database schema or optimizing algorithms to run efficiently on ARM hardware - there is advice to be given and received.
We are a small cross-functional team from seven nations that joins forces to solve the most challenging problems in the manufacturing industry. Our team combines deep industry expertise in the field of industrial automation with innovative, new ways of building a company. We value transparency, honesty and open-mindedness. Above all we put our culture which is expressed in our core values below:
deevio’s core values
We work as one team
We say what we do and we do what we say
We improve every day
We persevere our way to success