is an early-stage startup that brings artificial intelligence to the factory floors. You are an experienced Front-End Engineer with the urge to create beautifully simple, yet effective UI’s? Are you able to break down complex Artificial Intelligence (AI) computations to meaningful and comprehensive Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)? Are you sick and tired of developing yet another e-commerce website and want to challenge yourself with something totally different? - Let’s talk!
Joining deevio, you will apply your knowledge to unique real-life challenges from industrial companies and you will have the chance to shape the product together with us.Your role
At deevio, Your job will be to work closely with our UX team and to identify and transform customer requirements into GUIs that shine for their effectiveness, minimalism, and ease of use. You will create complex frontend applications from scratch, that will be deployed to factories as well as the cloud. Also, you will use clients’ feedback to validate said GUIs and improve those in an iterative process. You will be self-organizing your work by breaking down features into tasks, agreeing on the interface with backend engineers and data scientists, and lastly, implementing and testing your frontend.Requirements
- You are excited about AI applied to computer vision and like to make it accessible through beautiful UI.
- You have 3+ years of working experience in building frontend applications.
- You have profound knowledge in using Canvas API.
- Visualising data with libraries such as D3.js or the like is not a problem for you.
- You know how to solve cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance issues.
- You have a good understanding of data structures.
- You are proficient in writing and speaking English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
What we offer
- Shape the company by working directly with the founders.
- Design and implement modern UIs for both the factory HMI and the cloud.
- Continuous improvement as a core value: learn something new every day from our team of experts - and teach us in return!
- Flexibility in the work environment (moving desks, home office).
- Competitive compensation package and 30 days of vacation
Your new team
We are one team that wants to get up in the morning and go to work with the feeling that we are doing something that gives us purpose, challenges us, and is fun. Our team combines a deep industry track record of 20 years experience in the field of machine vision with innovative, new ways of building a company. We are driven by the problem we want to solve and are highly motivated to turn deevio into a big success story. We value transparency, honesty, integrity and open-mindedness and are looking forward to your contribution to our culture.
You will also get to know our 30+ friends from WATTx, the deep tech company builder deevio originates from, that we share an office with.