We are looking for interns with talents in computer vision and a strong passion on the self-driving car industry, maps, machine learning and big data. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Develop Deep Learning components for both training and inference stages.
- Develop tools to generate and manage big training datasets for different Deep Learning models.
- Develop and train Deep Learning models for image and/or point cloud data.
- Develop computer vision algorithms for Deep Learning data preprocessing and postprocessing.
- Integrate Deep Learning algorithms into realistic large-scale map making pipelines.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Solid background in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
- Proficient in C++.
- Familiar with at least one of the following Deep Learning libraries: TensorFlow, Caffe, Caffe2, MXNet, Torch.
- Experience with CUDA is a plus.