DeepMap is a start-up providing HD mapping and localization as a service to autonomous vehicle fleets. Our team is made up of the highest caliber engineers from some the most prominent universities and software companies in the world. Additionally, we have received backing from top-tier VCs and investors.
We are looking for Simulation engineers with experience in developing 3D engine for autonomous vehicle simulation and a strong passion on the self-driving car industry, maps, machine learning and big data. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Developing 3D engine for autonomous vehicle simulation.
- Work in passion and meet urgent deadlines.
- Solid background in Compute Graphics, familiar with graphics rendering pipeline.
- Solid graphics related math background, such as Linear Algebra and Numeric Analysis.
- Several years of graphics programming experience.
- Several years of OpenGL/GLSL experience, or experiences of using game engines (Unreal or Unity)
- Be able to write clean, maintainable code.
- Related knowledge/work experience in self driving car business.
- Past experiences in autonomous driving simulation is a plus.
- Self motivated, collaborative and problem solving skills.