We are looking for software engineers with a strong passion on the self-driving car industry and maps in particular. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Implement and test software to manage large amount of data efficiently in a resource constrained environment
- Design and implement API to integrate with customer software stack
- Participate in design and code reviews
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 0~2 years professional software development experience (including internship).
- Proficient with C++/C
- Solid understanding of data structure and algorithm
- Passionate, strong motivation and self driven.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with GPS/IMU/Camera/LiDAR drivers is a strong plus.
- Experience with ROS is a strong plus
- Experience with Safety-critical systems is a strong plus
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.