We are looking for software engineers with a strong passion on the self-driving car industry and maps in particular. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Develop, optimize and test sensor drivers
- Develop software to manage large amount of data efficiently in a resource constrained environment
- Optimize core algorithms and libraries to take full advantage of hardware capabilities (GPU/CPU etc)
- Collaborate with our customers’ engineering teams to integrate with their systems
- Set up test frameworks to ensure quality and performance of the software stack on different computing platforms.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 0~2 years professional software development experience (including internship).
- Good knowledge with C/C++/Operating Systems/Algorithm
- Passionate, strong motivation and self driven.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.Solid background in mathematics, working knowledge of computer graphics and image processing/understanding
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience with GPS/IMU/Camera/LiDAR drivers is a strong plus.
- Experience with device driver and Linux kernel is a plus.
- ADAS experience is a plus
- Experience with ROS is a strong plus
- Experience with Safety-critical systems is a strong plus
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.