We are looking for interns with talents in computer vision and a strong passion on the self-driving car industry, maps, machine learning and big data. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Design algorithms and methods for SLAM, 3D object classification algorithms using point cloud and image data
- Benchmark algorithms based on speed, accuracy and robustness
- Implement efficient data structures to enable faster image processing a plus
- Experience with point cloud processing a plus
- MS or PhD candidates in Computer Science or related field a plus
- Proficient in one or more the following languages: C/C++ (required), Java, Python
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.