We are looking for senior ADAS engineers with a strong passion for the self-driving car industry, maps, machine learning, and big data. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Work on multiple on-vehicle compute platforms
- Own Execution and Management of Customer Projects
- Collaborate with our customers’ engineering teams and management teams.
- Set up test frameworks for each platform
- Ensure our software meets performance and accuracy specifications on each platform
- Optimize our libraries to take advantage of available hardware (GPU/FPGA/processor specific etc.)
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience with 4+ years professional software development experience in ADAS or related fields
- Direct Customer Interaction on complex projects
- Solid knowledge with C/C++ and embedded systems
- Proven experience with real time firmware
- Proven experience with low latency/safety critical systems
- A strong team player and leader
- Master's in CS, EE or related technical field
- 5+ yr experience in developing ADAS systems for Senior position
- 2+ yr experience in developing ADAS systems for Junior position
- Expertise integrating sensors/cameras
- Experience with Safety-critical system
- Experience with embedded distributed systems
- Solid background in mathematics, working knowledge of computer graphics and image processing/understanding
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.