DeepMap is a start-up providing HD mapping and localization as a service to autonomous vehicle fleets. Our team is made up of the highest caliber engineers from some the most prominent universities and software companies in the world. Additionally, we have received backing from top-tier VCs and investors.
We are looking for embedded software engineering interns with a strong passion for the self-driving car industry, maps, machine learning and big data. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Work on with multiple on-vehicle computer platforms.
- Collaborate with our customers’ engineering teams.
- Set up test frameworks for each platform.
- Ensure our software meets performance and accuracy specifications on each platform.
- Optimize our libraries to take advantage of the available hardware (GPU/FPGA/processor specific etc.).
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 0~2 years professional software development experience (including internship).
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and embedded systems.
- Good knowledge with Linux device drivers
- Experience with low latency/safety critical systems
- Passionate, strong motivation and self-driven.
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science student in related technical field.
- ADAS experience is a strong plus
- Expertise integrating sensors/cameras is highly desired.
- Experience with Safety-critical systems is a strong plus;
- Experience with embedded distributed systems is a strong plus;
- Solid background in mathematics, working knowledge of computer graphics and image processing/understanding.
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.