We are looking for a technical recruiter to work in close partnership with hiring managers and develop strategies to find exceptional talent for our Software Engineering organization.
- Partnering closely with Hiring Managers and Recruiting Coordinators to design and execute customised, recruiting strategies and achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage relevant candidates through creative sourcing and search techniques
- Manage recruiting pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders and recruiting partners
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- Extensive full cycle recruiting experience, ideally within a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience partnering closely with leadership teams on recruiting initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence and drive results in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate easily with a diverse range of people and backgrounds
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.