We are looking to grow our team with talented computer vision engineers who are passionate about the self-driving car industry, maps, machine learning, and big data. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Proven working experience designing algorithms and methods for 3D object classification algorithms using point cloud and/or image data
- Proven experience benchmarking algorithms based on speed, accuracy, and robustness
- Proven experience implementing efficient data structures to enable faster image processing
- MS degree or more in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 3+ years of working experience
We are seeking candidates for a variety of focus areas for our Computer Vision SWE roles, so experience in one or more of these areas is highly desirable:
- Deep Learning and Object Detection: experience using Deep Learning techniques for object detection in images.
- SLAM/Localization: experience using images and point clouds for Simultaneous Mapping and Localization and similar problems.
- Sensor Fusion and Calibration: experience in computing sensor parameters and relationships to fuse data from multiple sensors.
- 2D/3D data processing and analysis: experience working with large 2D and 3D data to extract entities and estimate properties.
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.