We are looking for senior software engineers with a strong passion for the self-driving car industry, maps, machine learning, and big data. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Develop, optimize and test sensor drivers
- Develop software to manage large amount of data efficiently in a resource constrained environment
- Optimize core algorithms and libraries to take full advantage of hardware capabilities (GPU/CPU etc)
- Collaborate with our customers’ engineering teams to integrate with their systems
- Set up test frameworks to ensure quality and performance of the software stack on different computing platforms.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years professional development experience
- Good knowledge with C/C++/Operating Systems/Algorithms
- Experience with device drivers and Linux kernel
- Proven experience with low latency/safety critical systems
- Experience with performance optimization
- A strong team player and leader
- Passionate, strong motivation and self driven.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience developing ADAS systems
- Experience with GPS/IMU/Camera/LiDAR drivers is a strong plus
- Expertise integrating sensors/cameras
- Experience with Safety-critical systems
- Solid background in mathematics, working knowledge of computer graphics and image processing/understanding
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.