We are looking for senior software engineers with a strong passion for the self-driving car industry, maps, machine learning, and big data. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Design, implement and test highly efficient software in a resource constraint environment
- Design and implement API to integrate with customer software stack
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Mentor junior engineers
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ industry experience
- Proficient with C++
- Solid data structure and algorithm skills
- Passionate, strong motivation and self driven
- Experience with GPS/IMU/Camera/LiDAR drivers is a strong plus.
- Experience with ROS is a strong plus
- Experience with performance optimization is a plus
- Experience with Safety-critical systems is a strong plus
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience developing ADAS systems
- Experience with GPS/IMU/Camera/LiDAR drivers is a strong plus
- Expertise integrating sensors/cameras
- Experience with Safety-critical systems
- Solid background in mathematics, working knowledge of computer graphics and image processing/understanding
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.