We are looking for software engineers with talents in computer vision and a strong passion on the self-driving car industry, maps, machine learning and big data. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact, this is the right place for you.
- Work on 2D/3D interactive map visualization and editing web applications.
- Write/maintain client-side code for web-based applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
Minimal Requirements (Jr level):
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 0~2 years professional software development experience (including internship).
- Passionate, strong motivation and self driven.
Preferred Requirements (Sr level):
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ yr experience in developing industry strength, user-facing software.
- Working knowledge of popular web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, React, Redux, Three.js, Mapbox, Leaflet.
- Solid background in mathematics, working knowledge of computer graphics and image processing/understanding.
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.