DeepMap is a fast growing startup company located in Palo Alto, California, heart of silicon valley. Our mission is to build revolutionary high definition mapping and localization services for self-driving cars. We have top notch engineers from most prominent universities and software companies and are well funded by top ranked VCs. Business Insider ranked DeepMap as top 17 startups launched in 2017 and top 50 startups that will boom in 2018! You may read more details below:
Our backend and infrastructure team is looking for DevOp engineer. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big splash in the booming autonomous driving industry, this is the right place for you.
- Work collaboratively with engineering team to build, deploy and operate our infrastructure in house as well as in public clouds (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Good programming skills with Python, Java, shell script, etc.
- Experience with building software service automation pipeline. Familiar with service build, deploy, and release process.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience with install and maintain software tools and services
- Experience in Linux/Unix administration is plus
- Experience with some following technologies is plus: Jenkins, Airflow, relational database, NoSQL, Hadoop MapReduce, Spark, Docker, git, Artifactory.
- Good communication skills and team player
At DeepMap, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. DeepMap will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. We will also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please let us know and we will make every effort to respond to your request for assistance as soon as possible.