creates unique and innovative products that transform the markets they enter. We stand out from the crowd with deep technology, high-end consulting and tailor-made solutions. We address customers who want to think ahead and assert themselves in rapidly evolving markets.
To achieve this, we rely on absolutely fantastic team members. We challenge ourselves constantly and strive to never stop learning. We own our work.
Does this sound like the world you want to be in? As our new Chief Technology Officer, you will lead the organisation through rapid growth and facilitate change for the company by focussing on its people and striving technology.
At Deep Impact
, we are looking for a special kind of CTO: with a standout engineering career, you are and have always been keenly aware of the human side of the engineering equation. This focus has equipped you with excellent capabilities for finding fantastic people and giving them the freedom to lead. You know that technology is about people. Many of the responsibilities we want to give you reflect that:
- lead our software engineering department
- help build and grow our ideas into ventures
- actively promote potential synergies between teams and work on cross-cutting concerns such as quality assurance, infrastructure, and services
- communicate our technical excellence to venture partners during project acquisition and conception
- invest in our employees, ensure team members feel heard, valued and appreciated
- continuously refine our strategies for excellent retention
- craft creative solutions for finding and attracting the best talent
- carry out initial screenings and assessments of all engineering applicants
- constantly improve our onboarding process for better EX (employee experience)
Required experience, skills and qualifications
- web engineering background with many years’ experience in building software
- strong advocate for autonomous and self-organising teams
- ability to create, shape and guide an international (but onsite) team
- technologist with a deep-seated appreciation for entrepreneurship
- strong vision and drive paired with a practical approach on execution
- strong interpersonal skills: compassionate, self-aware and empathetic
- excellent communication skills and fluent in English and German
We are a dynamic, interdisciplinary, highly skilled team that is passionate about technology and innovation. We foster an energetic start-up culture in a relaxed environment. As a part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we offer flexible working hours together with a high degree of self-responsibility and freedom. We provide equity ownership after your first full year at Deep Impact. You would have collaboration opportunities in a cross-functional team of machine learning scientists, software engineers and project managers.
Be part of an ambitious company with many ventures ready to thrive.
If we have captured your interest and you want to join our journey, apply now.