What's the deal?
We are looking for a talented Senior Python Engineer to join our Machine Learning team and build great things with us.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our ML researchers to turn research models into production systems.
- Build state-of-the-art software that can serve as backend for a web application, desktop application or SaaS.
- Build software prototypes together with our research scientist, either as web application with Flask or as desktop application with Qt for Python.
What do we expect?
- You have built web applications and RESTful APIs with Python 3 using Flask or equivalent.
- You know how to create applications that run concurrently. (asyncio, multithreading, multiprocessing).
- You have a lot of experience with SQL databases.
- Preferably: you have expertise with Qt for Python.
- Preferably: You have AWS cloud experience in operating and deploying software.
Also, you are hungry to learn, keen to share, and ready to build. You want to be part of something you can be proud of. We also hope the technologies we use (see below) don’t all mean gobbledygook to you!
As you evolve in the team, what you end up doing depends as much on you as it does on us. We want you to be free to develop your skills precisely where your passions lie.
Note: due to current legislation, we can unfortunately only hire you if you are a national of one of these countries
or a Swiss resident with at least a B permit. Please know that we find this situation extremely regrettable. If you are interested in working in Switzerland, you can look forward to living in a country which consistently reaches top scores in quality-of-life
rankings, and work in a comfortable office with lots of amenities
.How do we work?
Who are we?
Deep Impact creates unique and innovative products that transform the markets they enter. We stand out from the crowd with deep technology, high end consulting and tailor made solutions. We address customers who want to think ahead and assert themselves in rapidly evolving markets.
To achieve this, we rely on absolutely fantastic team members. We challenge ourselves constantly, and strive to never stop learning. We own our work. You too?