Deep Impact is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer, with a strong focus on research and visual design, able to craft delightful and meaningful experiences. You will be joining a team of highly motivated creatives and all sorts of industry experts deeply impacting the way how people see and interact with the world.
You will participate in Lightning Decision Jams and Design Sprints, conduct user interviews and tests, design wireframes, mockups and prototypes and much more.
You will be autonomous and empowered to free your talent! You will work on both product and service projects, pitches for great projects and consult clients with their design pains.
- More than 3 years of professional experience
- Experience across all phases of product design from ideation, user research, prototyping, design iteration, and high fidelity UI and specs.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Experience designing for multiple device types.
- Self-motivated, proactive, autonomous.
- Digital portfolio and eligible to work in Switzerland.
- Fluent in German and English
What We Offer
- Home office when you need it
- Great offices & environment
- International team (16 nationalities)
- Participation in the company
- Yearly European conference
- Yearly bonus
- 25 vacation days
- Use modern and best-of-class tools and technologies
- Free coffee & Friday team lunch and evening apero
- Biggest Gin bar in Winterthur
Who We Are
Deep Impact creates unique and innovative products that transform the markets they enter. We stand out from the crowd with deep technology, high end consulting and tailor made solutions. We address customers who want to think ahead and assert themselves in rapidly evolving markets.
To achieve this, we need the best team in the world. We challenge ourselves constantly, and strive to never stop learning and growing. We own our work. You too?