DeepCurrent is focused on creating the most efficient invoice processing solution for a world where structured data can be directly leveraged to serve customers, create value and improve quality of work— all without requiring time to master different layouts, structures, input formats or languages. To achieve this, we built cognitive, deep domain products that automate tedious human data extraction and classification tasks, while enabling quick deployment of AI capabilities without the difficulty and delay of trying to build an internal AI expertise.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our Technology Team. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working with a range of machine learning models and and data types in disciplines such as deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and collaborative filtering.
This position is full-time and based in our Century City, California office.
- Define data specifications based on product and company needs
- Collect and clean data sets; apply appropriate analytical tools and methods to large, real-world data sets that may include heterogeneous or incomplete data
- Present end results of data analysis in verbal and written form using visualizations and analytics to cross-disciplinary teams
- Work collaboratively with Engineering to design and improve DeepCurrent products based on data insights.
- Write automated tooling for data analysis, and work with engineering to build and utilize internal data analysis pipelines
- MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related quantitative field (physics, bioinformatics, economics, computational biology, electrical or industrial engineering)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field
- Strong programming skills and significant experience developing and debugging the numerical Python stack: Python, numpy, Pandas, scikit-learn
- Proven ability to evaluate and apply statistical tools to translate insights into workable solutions
- Experience working in Unix-based operating systems
- PhD degree in a quantitative discipline
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience developing in Golang, C, or C++
- Applied experience with machine learning on large data sets