DeepCurrent is focused on creating the most efficient invoice processing solution for a world where structured data can be directly leveraged to serve customers, create value and improve quality of work— all without requiring time to master different layouts, structures, input formats or languages. To achieve this, we built cognitive, deep domain products that automate tedious human data extraction and classification tasks, while enabling quick deployment of AI capabilities without the difficulty and delay of trying to build an internal AI expertise.
Our engineering team is on a mission to automate document workflows. As a Platform Engineer, you’ll be responsible for architecting, building, and scaling our core applications and infrastructure to run on-prem and in the cloud. You’ll be tasked with implementing features like creating a flexible storage system for file metadata, optimizing file uploads and handling document state management.
- You are a collaborative team member that can work with cross-functional teams to define and implement product requirements
- You are an autonomous learner who can translate high-level requirements into resilient and performant solutions
- You sweat the details and carefully think through your designs
- You are comfortable owning features from design to deployment
- You choose the best tools to get the job done, and love to experiment with new technologies
- You are a polyglot with 2+ years experience building production APIs and services at scale
- You have experience with relational and non-relational databases
- You are knowledgeable of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and software design principles
- You have experience deploying linux server environments
- You have operated distributed systems that utilize schedulers and service discovery, and have worked with containerized applications
- You have experience with Golang, C++ or Rust
- You have an understanding of Machine Learning strategies and concepts
- You have a BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- You have experience orchestrating VPS solutions (AWS, GCE, etc)
- You have contributed to open source
Our tech stack includes: Golang, Python, C++, Postgres, React/Redux, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, AWS, Digital Ocean, Nomad, Consul, Vault, Docker.