DecisivEdge, a dynamic business consulting and technology services company located in Pune, has an immediate opportunity for a Credit Risk Strategy Manager to join our team. Success in this full-time role will be defined by your ability to achieve the following:
- Develop the relationship with our client by managing the day to day relationship and leading all client interaction.
- Develop the credit risk strategy – including front-end selection strategy and back-end underwriting strategy - for a personal loan and credit card product.
- Develop and implement an optimal customer-centric pricing solution based on strong analytics.
- Create a revenue strategy derived from the risk strategy to ensure the client ROA/ROR thresholds are met.
To achieve these objectives, you will complete the following job responsibilities:
- Extract actionable insights from multiple different data sources to create a cohesive story for the client’s upper management and risk committee.
- Develop and articulate an analytical framework to solve complex business problems.
- Design a holistic reporting framework to support the management of the product.
- Develop an understanding of the client requirements and use a logical thought process to resolve the business problem.
- Management reporting
- Experiment design and analysis
- Lead the efforts of others including providing guidance and direction to more junior members of the team
Experience and Competencies
- BS/BA Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- 5 years of experience using statistical models to develop Risk Strategies for a personal loan or credit card product (US preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience in project management and in leading the efforts of others
- Strong knowledge of SAS and R statistical programming/modeling tools and strategy design techniques including CHAID/Cart decision trees and basic regression modeling
- Hands-on experience with relational databases such as SQL Server and Netezza
- Demonstrated client management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment