Does “Cyber Security Operations” come up in your everyday conversations? Is Python your second language?
Are you interested in being a thought leader in an environment your ideas could become implemented solutions? Do you geek out on analytics, we should talk about the Senior Software Engineering role at Decisions Oriented, Inc.
We’d explain the work, but you need to experience for yourself.
Here’s what we can tell you:
- You need a minimum of five (5) years of experience in testing, developing, and maintaining cybersecurity software (bonus if you’ve used UNIX/Linux, Java, C, or C++).
- You know how to develop and implement test plans and test scripts.
- Databases? No problem. [We’re talking Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, Cloud Base/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as two (2) years of experience with the MapReduce programming model, the Hadoop.]
- Distributed File System (HDFS) and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Demonstrated work experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON and developing restful services, Ruby on Rails framework, LDAP protocol configuration management and cluster performance management (e.g. Nagios).
- Clearance Required: An active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran