Decisions Oriented is seeking qualified candidates for a Solutions Engineer who is responsible for providing analytic solutions, process framework, business automation and demand analytics for an Incident Management System for the Department of Homeless Services with New York City Department of Social Services.
The Solutions Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development and Delivery of web forms in ASP.NET, including C#, SQL Server, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Develop specifications for full-stack apps which include Web server, relational database, and client-side servers.
- Design pattern specifications for full-stack apps which include Web server, relational database, and client-side servers.
- Design pattern specifications using object oriented analysis/design.
- Perform Testing/Evaluation.
- Perform unit testing of programs and system.
- Perform Code Review.
- Monitor and implement information technology quality assurance standards.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in working with Mongo DB, Web APIs, and REST full web/cloud services.
- Demonstrated work experience with Asp. net, C#, Angular JS, Bootstrap, SQL Server 2012.
- Demonstrated work experience in the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Demonstrated work experience with real world delivery systems Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Pivotal Products cloud hosting platforms.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
Decisions Oriented is a small woman, minority, service-disabled veteran-owned company, headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, who is committed to providing premier innovative solutions. As a provider of decision and analytic engineering services, Decisions Oriented has received recognition for our support and expertise to the Department of Defense and Federal government roles since 2016. Decisions Oriented received the 2016 Chesapeake Innovation Challenge award by the Maryland Department of Commerce and was a finalist in the 2019 Global Good Fund, an award that honors 10 Veteran-Owned companies annually. They were also a 2019 finalist of the Women’s Veterans Business Enterprises of the Year award as well as a finalist in the 2019 Top 100 MBE awards.
We strive to attract and retain top-talent team members by offering competitive salaries, innovative benefits, and a family first work environment. We have created a competitive benefits package to attract top-talent and foster a culture of transparency and accountability that motivates and inspires people to be resourceful and test their limits. This packages includes an array of benefits such as paid time off, paid holiday time, SEP-IRA, retirement planning counselor, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision, and more!
Candidates for this position will work closely with our client agency, serving as a supporting team member. This position will be filled pending contract award.
The successful candidate for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran