Are you interested in being a thought leader in an environment your ideas could become implemented solutions? We are seeking qualified candidates for a Analytics Engineer who is responsible for providing analytic solutions to optimize mission operations, as well as, the design, development and rapid prototyping of innovative visualization tools for Department of Defense Clients working on cyber security knowledge. Required Clearance: TS/SCI w/FS Poly
The Analytics Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Utilize Jupyter Notebooks to develop mission analytics, metric and visualizations solutions.
- Organize executable documents in Jupyter Notebooks and perform on-going and ad-hoc data analysis on data related to cyber security missions.
- Develop rapid prototype applications using Python Anaconda Packages to support business cases for new enterprise analytics and workflow platforms.
- Work with database engineers to integrate prototypes with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Arango and Accumulo.
- Advise and recommend to government clients on cutting edge open source analytic and data science methodologies that will meet the cyber defense mission needs in visualization actionable information.
- At least 5 years of experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in working on a DevOps team/agile project team in engineering and software development.
- Demonstrated work experience with Map Reducing programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and or other similar technologies such as Pig, etc.
- Demonstrated work experience in the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system
- Demonstrated work experience with Source Code Management in a collaborative team environment.
- Security+ (Active certification)
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
The successful candidate for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran