Come be a part of something exciting in the e-commerce world! Curated is changing the way people shop online. Our platform allows domain experts to monetize their passion by helping consumers make difficult buying decisions online.
Our team (~35) is comprised of industry veterans from companies like Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook with multiple successful exits under their belt. We're supported by Forerunner Ventures (Warby Parker, Glossier, Away, Jet.com) and growing fast as we continue to gain traction.
We’re looking for an Office Manager Intern with the “No tasks too big or small” mentality to take on a number of day-to-day office responsibilities. This is a paid internship and you’ll be reporting directly to the COO.
you will be responsible for
- Ensure seamless flow of the team's day to day activities
- Schedule and manage calendars and complex travel arrangements
- Expense reconciliation and report management
- Assist with special events, conferences, off-sites, luncheons, fireside chats, social events, team building, etc.
- Act as a liaison between departments including design, marketing, accounting and retail store
- Support administrative teams across the organization on various projects
- Management of office space, not limited to coordinating IT related issues, general office management and processes
- Timely responsiveness outside of "regular" business hours
Who we’re looking for
- Have some administrative experience
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks with little supervision
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment with an optimistic approach to work and life
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality in all tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert experience with Microsoft Office required, experience with Microsoft Dynamics ideal
- Bachelor's degree not required, but preferred