Come be a part of something exciting in the e-commerce world! Curated is changing the way people shop online. Our platform allows domain experts to monetize their passion by helping consumers make difficult buying decisions online.
Our team (~35) is comprised of industry veterans from companies like Google, LinkedIn, Bain, McKinsey, and Facebook with multiple successful exits under their belt. We're supported by Forerunner Ventures (Warby Parker, Glossier, Away, Jet.com) and growing fast as we continue to gain traction.
We’re looking for an agile teammate to contribute to the growth and success of our business. This will be a challenging and rewarding role, and requires a nimble, hard-working, operational, analytical, and strategic thinker. You’ll work with all three sides of our business - our experts, our inventory, and our customers. You’ll make smart decisions quickly, and you’ll also make some mistakes !
This role will report directly to our General Manager of Products, and will work very closely with our COO, our expert team, our marketing team, and our product team.
- Strategy: Identify and drive key business initiatives, partnering with leaders across company. Collaborate across Curated on strategic direction, especially identifying and evaluating new categories and other business opportunities. Work with Product team to prioritize features with the most business impact.
- Business Analytics: Build a deep understanding of our categories and how they drive our business. Define KPIs, and build and maintain dashboards to help entire organization manage performance. Turn data into actionable insights to drive major decisions.
- Planning and Forecasting: Consolidate forecasts from across marketing team, expert team, and inventory team to build and manage bottom-up P&Ls for each category.
- Misc. Special Projects: We're a small company, and there's a lot going on! We hope you ideate, own, and manage various projects to help Curated grow and succeed.
What you’ll bring
- 1-3 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, business operations, the outdoor industry or a high-growth startup
- Data-driven and independent mindset
- Strong financial modeling, analytical, and quantitative skills, experience defining and using metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Proven track record of driving results and leading cross functional teams
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
- Prior experience with, or eagerness to learn, SQL and Looker
- Demonstrated interest in one of our current categories (Golf, Ski, Snowboard, Biking) or a future category (any other outdoor sport) a strong plus
To apply, please attach your resume and a short cover letter. In the cover letter, please let us know why you're interested in Curated and some thoughts on how you think we could improve and expand our product.