Come be a part of something exciting in the e-commerce world! Curated is changing the way people shop online. Our platform allows domain experts to monetize their passion by helping consumers make difficult buying decisions online.
Our team (~30) is comprised of industry veterans from companies like Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook with multiple successful exits under their belt. We're growing fast as we gain traction and looking to expand the team.
We're looking for an engineer to work on our modern frontend stack using TypeScript, React, GraphQL and React-Native for our iOS app. We're docker-friendly, employ a host of open source software and take our code quality seriously. We move quickly and get to work on interesting and challenging problems. We deploy multiple production applications daily and work closely with our backend team to take features from design to production.
We promote a strong culture where everyone's voice is heard and we encourage everyone to be a product manager. Your contributions will have an immediate impact on the business. Our fast-paced environment requires someone who is humble, willing to learn from others and has an open mind when discussing and proposing new ideas.
- Strong CS fundamentals (Data Structure and Algorithms)
- Experience building consumer-facing web applications at scale
- Experience operating at all levels of the stack, debugging problems from UI to backend systems
- Experience working in a service-oriented or microservice architecture
- Experience with Typescript
- Full-stack development experience (our backend stack consists of Vert.x, RxJava, MongoDB, Kafka, and more)
- Experience setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Free Lunch and the occasional BBQ dinner
- Free Snacks & Beverages