Come be a part of something exciting in the e-commerce world. Curated is humanizing the online shopping experience by creating a platform where the world’s experts monetize their passion and help consumers make the perfect purchase. We’re a team of ~ 20 tech industry veterans with experience as entrepreneurs with successful exits under their belt, and at reputed technical organizations such as Google, LinkedIn, or Facebook. We just closed our Series A and are growing fast.
We're a try-anything, data-driven team. We're passionate We believe our model will not only be successful with buying products online, but also booking experiences. We've launched launched in several outdoors/sporting goods categories, along with engagement rings and yacht charters. You can imagine other categories, such as home goods, automotive, international travel; where an expert's assistance would benefit a customer.
Working directly with the founding team you will synthesize broad strategic goals into clear and actionable product roadmaps. From improving core features to delivering brand new ideas, you’ll have a high level responsibility to lead every phase of the product process: brainstorming, research, wireframing, development, deployment, testing, and iteration. You will be working closely with the development team to pass on product requirements and follow up with consistent feedback.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well outstanding attention to detail
- Desire to collaborate and a proven ability to guide projects in cross-functional product teams
- Project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- A strong communicator
- A team player and ensure alignment at all levels
- Strong user experience and technical sensibilities
- Passion for data
- Salary and equity to be determined