Come be a part of something exciting in the e-commerce world. Curated is humanizing the online shopping experience by creating a platform where the world’s experts monetize their passion and help consumers make the perfect purchase. We’re a team of ~35 tech industry veterans with experience as entrepreneurs with successful exits under their belt, and at reputed technical organizations such as Google, LinkedIn, or Facebook. We just closed our Series A and are growing fast.
Working directly with the founding team, you'll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on consumer acquisition, activation, retention, and reactivation. You will be laser focused on minimizing our customer acquisition cost and maximizing our average user LTV. Working closely with engineering, marketing, design, and operations, you'll optimize Curated's growth engine, making the most of paid, SEO, social, and referral traffic.
From improving core features to delivering brand new ideas, you’ll have a high level responsibility to lead every phase of the product process: defining success, brainstorming, research, wireframing, development, deployment, testing, and iteration.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well outstanding attention to detail
- Desire to collaborate and a proven ability to guide projects in cross-functional product teams
- Project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- A strong communicator
- A team player and ensure alignment at all levels
- Strong user experience and technical sensibilities
- Deep knowledge of the user journey across multiple devices
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Salary and equity to be determined