Come be a part of something exciting in the e-commerce world. Curated is humanizing the online shopping experience by creating a platform where the world’s experts monetize their passion and help consumers make the perfect purchase. We’re a team of ~ 20 tech industry veterans with experience as entrepreneurs with successful exits under their belt, and at reputed technical organizations such as Google, LinkedIn, or Facebook. We just closed our Series A and are growing fast.
We're looking for an Engineering Lead, Data Science and Machine Learning. In this role, you will play a mission-critical role in designing and developing machine learning systems that will leverage our data set to power our platform in areas including, but not limited to, lead scoring, product recommendations, or expert to consumer matching. Our fast-paced environment requires someone who is a self starter, humble, willing to learn from others and has an open mind when discussing and proposing new ideas. You will report directly to the CTO.
This is a great opportunity to bootstrap and potentially lead the data team in a well-funded, fast growing, and high potential startup where data systems will play a mission-critical role.
- BS, MS or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, statistics, operations research, bioinformatics, economics, computational biology, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, or industrial engineering.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the tech industry.
- Experience in data distribution, storage, ETL
- Experience with machine learning on large datasets
- Experience in one of the following: recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems, NLP, classification, or any other AI related context.
- Ability to articulate business questions and to leverage machine learning and mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data sets.
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Free Lunch and the occasional BBQ dinner
- Free Snacks & Beverages