Come be a part of something exciting in the e-commerce world! Curated is changing the way people shop online. Our platform allows domain experts to monetize their passion by helping consumers make difficult buying decisions online.
Our team is comprised of industry veterans from companies like Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook with multiple successful exits under their belt. We're supported by Forerunner Ventures (Warby Parker, Glossier, Away, Jet.com) and growing fast as we continue to gain traction.
Our Headquarters is located in the Bay Area, California. We’re looking for someone to lead our Philippines Team taking on a number of strategic and operational responsibilities. We already have a mid-sized virtual team in the Philippines, so this person would inherit that team + build it out as we continue to scale.
Responsibilities will include the following + many more:
- Own and manage every aspect of our operations in PH - this will be ambiguous at first, but this person will be comfortable operating with this ambiguity for the first 3-6 months
- Help build out and scale the team by setting up a more formal management structure, processes and procedures including HR, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Setup and run a recruiting and training program that enables us to scale to hundreds of team members
- Own the country P&L - both the short term operating model + the longer term forecast taking into consideration Curated’s broader needs
- Work with the founders to determine the right long term operating structure, and then develop / execute against that plan
What we’re looking for:
- 6-8 years of prior experience in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Strategic Finance, or Business Operations highly preferred + prior experience at a high-growth start-up a plus
- Prior Country Manager experience a plus including HR, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Strong financial modeling skills and a very high level of comfort with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong presentation skills and high level of comfort with Microsoft Powerpoint / Google Slides
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans