Approximate start date: April 1st, 2019
As a Marketing Assistant at Davison Orchards, you will work closely with the Director of Marketing. Your role is very dynamic as we have a presence through many channels and always strive to stay connected with our followers and customers. Attention to detail and basic computer competency are essential to this role. This is open to anyone, including post secondary students.
You will be:
1. Updating certain sections of our website
2. Designing and emailing our bi-weekly newsletter
3. Connecting with tourism partners
4. Sending out press releases
5. Creating content, monitoring, and responding on social media
6. Assisting with indoor and outdoor display design
7. Networking at tourism events and meetings
8. Helping to coordinate off farm events
9. Tracking coupon promotions
10. Assisting with other marketing tasks as required
11. Learning from an expert marketer
This is a position that takes place all over the farm. It’s not all about the computer in our marketing department. What we ask of you is simple. You need to have an eager attitude, a willingness to listen and learn, and a desire for excellence in customer service.