We are starting into our busy summer season at Davison Orchards! We are looking to expand our Farmhouse Cafe team to help carry us through the rest of the summer and through the busy fall.
As a Farmhouse Cafe team member, your position will include, but is not limited to the following:
1. Point of sale operation accepting debit, credit, and cash.
2. Working as a team to fill food and beverage orders promptly.
3. Preparing hot and cold drinks and single serve baking on the spot.
4. Preparing sandwiches and soups in the kitchen to fulfill orders.
5. Stocking of beverage and baking displays.
6. Running the dishwasher, clearing tables and emptying garbage.
7. Hosting and serving large groups.
8. As the cafe position is part of food services, you may be moved into other food service areas as needed.
We put a big emphasis on team work, but also expect you to take an initiative to keep busy and up to date on what’s new and happening at the farm. This position requires you to be confident interacting with our customers and to remain calm when things get busy. This is not a stand at the till or grill position, so be prepared to move around with decent amounts of lifting and bending.
Weekends are very busy, but festive and fun at Davison Orchards. Please expect to be scheduled for at least some weekends. Our season runs until October 31 and being able to commit until the end of our season is an asset.