We take pride that our products are made from scratch. Team members will be
1. Making dough, pies, scones, muffins, and other baked goods.
2. Following our recipes precisely to ensure consistent product quality.
3. Working both independently and in a team environment to accomplish daily production goals.
4. Rotating products through the ovens.
5. Cleaning the bakery, running the dishwasher and putting away dishes.
6. Working some opening and closing shifts as required by your manager.
We put a big emphasis on team work, but also expect you to take an initiative to keep busy and up to date on what’s new and happening at the farm. This position requires you to be confident working with a team and to remain calm when things get busy. This is a position that involves lots of standing, walking, lifting and bending.
Weekends are very busy, but festive and fun at Davison Orchards. Please expect to be scheduled for at least some weekends. Our season runs from May 1 to October 31 and being able to commit until the end of our season is an asset.