Our primary market gallery currently seeks a Part-Time Art Handler for immediate hire.
- Installation of gallery viewings and exhibitions at all locations
- Pack artworks for shipment and storage
- Assist Registration team with condition checks
- Assist with packing and installation for all domestic and international art fairs
- Perform local deliveries and off-site installations for clients
- Knowledge of proper handling and storage procedures for a variety of media
- Working knowledge of power tools
- Must be detail oriented, communicative, and extremely organized
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Macintosh OS, as well as familiarity with art database systems
Position hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
David Zwirner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.