David Zwirner seeks a full-time Digital Associate Editor to create, manage and upload content for digital platforms including the Online Sales initiatives (Viewing Room, Available Works and Art Fairs), website, email and third party partners.
This position reports to the Director of Digital Content on channel strategy and content calendar, primarily supports Online Sales Team projects, working closely with Research, Marketing, Digital, Photography and Artist Manager Teams to ensure content is accurate and timely.
Success in this integral, cross-departmental role requires superb writing, copyediting and reporting skills, experience in and enthusiasm for digital platforms, sales and marketing, as well as understanding of best practices of each channel, a highly-organized and collaborative approach to content creation and campaign management--and above all, a passion for excellence.
- Manage, create and coordinate content for Viewing Rooms, Art Fairs, and special sales-related features or microsites as needed, including text, photography, video, etc.
- Update and upload website content as it relates to Viewing Rooms, Art Fairs, and special sales-related features or microsites as needed; Keep sales-focused portions of the website updated in real time as needed
- Produce content and features for social media channels and paid advertising working closely with Online Sales Director on the strategy and contents
- Distribute content calendar and communicate updates to relevant stakeholders; Secure content approvals with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with the Photo and Research department to gather and coordinate coordinate approved assets for use in digital and social channels
- Manage, create and coordinate content for Sales-related e-blasts and third party partners (i.e. advertisers, distributors, Artsy, Artnet, etc.) and Viewing Room & Art Fairs
- Circulate Just Launched and Launching Soon content alerts to relevant stakeholders; monitor and manage requests via email@example.com
Digital Marketing Content
- Create and coordinate marketing copy and related content for sales or brand-related digital advertising/marketing: Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Banners, Sponsored Emails, etc for both DZ and DZB
- Create and coordinate marketing copy and related content for brand projects (ie Dialogues, brand, email campaigns, etc)
- Provide marketing copy and web updates as needed for Wikipedia, YouTube blurbs and other digital outlets
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in digital content and editorial work, creating and editing content for a comparable institution.
- Skilled at crafting Instagram Posts and Stories narratives and content with original photo/video assets.
- Ability to write effective, engaging copy for social media content across channels.
- Experience creating content for multiple channels, including web, email and social.
- Strong communication skills and ability to creatively collaborate and coordinate content from multiple departments
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable copywriting, editing, and writing skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, HTML and CSS ideal
Position hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.