David Zwirner is seeking to bring in a Digital Marketing Coordinator to aid in the execution of our rapidly expanding digital marketing program. This role will report to the Associate Director of Digital Marketing and work closely with Marketing, Digital, and Content Teams to execute digital marketing campaigns across but not limited to SEM, Paid Social, Display, and Email. The ideal candidate will be data driven and highly analytical while also resourceful and self-driven.
- Generate keywords, ad copy, and additional assets for Google Adwords SEM campaigns
- Coordinate with Social and Production teams on Paid Social assets, maintain campaign documentation, and deploy campaign builds in Facebook Ads Manager
- Build, schedule, and deploy email campaigns in Mailchimp
- Route email creative for approval with stakeholders, edit HTML templates, and test across devices before sending
- Coordinate with Marketing and Production teams on Display assets, route creative for approvals, and traffic assets to publishers
- Support executive reporting by pulling from weekly dashboards
- Generate UTM URLs
- Help to facilitate internal SEO improvements
- Assist with invoicing, creating internal workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, communications, or related field
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing experience including email service providers, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Knowledge of HTML required - additional software or web development experience a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Team player with a solution oriented mindset
Position hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours.
David Zwirner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.