- General administrative support, including management of the daily to-do list and call list; arranging all travel and scheduling both internal and external meetings, and meeting preparation
- Liaises with all gallery departments on a variety of issues including books, exhibitions, sales, online initiatives, and editorial projects brand-wide, and ensures all documents are in order prior to Head of Content’s review
- Leads outreach and manage schedules for content-related projects involving artists, writers or other creative talent; prepare documents and research on outside talent
- Updates Head of Content on status of projects and other relevant issues
- Works with sales team on select client development initiatives as well as targeted clients and sales opportunities
- Additional tasks and projects as requested.
- BA in Art History, Art Business or similar a plus but not required
- 2+years of art industry and/or related creative industry experience preferred
- Candidate be focused, reliable, and have an interest in art business
- Candidate needs to be quick, able to multitask and prioritize
- Must be able to work with team members at all levels
Position hours are Monday–Friday, 9am to 5pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
David Zwirner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.