David Zwirner London is seeking a highly motivated Sales Intern for our Internship Program.
Qualified candidates should be highly personable, organized, motivated and responsible, with an interest in gaining experience in sales support and front of house.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide general administrative support for Sales team with mailings, image printouts, and database maintenance.
- Work with Front Desk and Sales team to maintain viewing rooms, factsheets, and relevant catalogs.
- Maintain pristine appearance for all common gallery and office areas, while keeping exhibition materials stocked and orderly.
- Maintain office supply closets and accurate general supply inventories.
- Assist with upcoming openings and events, as well as general support during exhibitions.
Our gallery hours are 10AM – 6PM, Tuesdays through Saturdays, with additional hours for events and openings. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.