Digital Assistant Job Description
David Zwirner seeks to hire a Digital Assistant whose primary duty is to assist the Director of Digital with administrative and technical tasks related to the technological goals of the gallery. Areas of focus will include proprietary database support, analytics tracking, website support, and 3rd party sales platforms. The ideal candidate will be self directed and highly motivated with strong communication, organizational and problem solving skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (and Google equivalents), Mac OS X and experience with databases are required. Knowledge of JIRA, HTML, CSS, content management systems and prior experience working on technology projects is also required. Background in data interpretation/statistics a plus, willingness to learn a must.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with gallery staff to record, track and troubleshoot errors on our various digital properties (proprietary database, gallery websites)
- Work with external developers to track and log errors/features on our various digital properties
- Assist Director of Digital in training, evangelizing, coordinating and carrying out new features/functions/digital initiatives
- Assist Director of Digital in drafting proposals and project outlines for possible digital initiatives at the gallery and user manuals for programs being introduced to the gallery
- Support onboarding training for new staff on our various digital platforms and properties
- Manual data/record cleanup
- Provide administrative support to the digital department including: coordinating/scheduling meetings and events; managing and processing credit card receipts/expenses
- Keep ArtBinder up to date on a regular basis
- Update basic content on various digital platforms
Position hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.