David Zwirner is currently looking for highly motivated interns to join our Winter Internship Program at our London gallery.
Qualified candidates should be highly personable, organized, motivated, and responsible, with a polished appearance and an interest in gaining experience in the daily operations of a contemporary art gallery. Please read the specific department descriptions carefully before applying.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Press clips and packages, tagging DZ articles, buying more copies if necessary
- Scanning and formatting press clips as well as preparing physical packages and presentations.
- Assisting in organizing the physical and online press archive.
- Assisting at press previews, press conferences, artist book signings, curator tours/talks, and other press related events.
Books and Archive:
- Inbooking of newly received books to DZL Library
- Research archival publications ahead of exhibitions
- Packing books/Archive material to be sent to DZ NY
- Assisting in managing DZL libraries and viewing rooms
- Assist with upcoming openings and events, as well as general support during exhibitions
- Assisting David Zwirner Books with ongoing projects.
- Inbook books and contacts in database
To ensure that our interns have a well-rounded and educational experience, we ask for a commitment of 3 months. Our gallery hours are 10AM – 6PM, Mondays through Fridays, with additional hours for occasional events and openings. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please. Immediate start and eligibility to work in the UK is essential.